A Narrow Escape From Government
I dreamt that I faked an arrest to propose to one girl I like and the thing went out of control. Something that started like an April fool stuff ended up the wrong way! It happened that the girl I invited for questioning by the police went there and was giving useful information about a murder case that occurred long time ago and when I got there with the engagement ring, I was told that the case had taken another dimension. I could not blame my ancestors because I was not in good terms with them. In fact, I had erased their data from my memory and I hope they have done the same too.
Mmachi will not kill me.
--
After I met her at Abagana, she told me that she was an Hnd 2 student of Polytechnic in Oko. I didn't know what that meant because I went to a federal university and was expecting a bachelor's degree then. We exchanged contact and later we began to find out that she was the only chocolate in my tea. There was this wedding we went to at Ukpo and I met her there. She told me that she was not supposed to be there but some of her former secondary school friends invited her and I was okay with the explanation. Later, she complained that I was too bossy and I promised instantly to be soft.
During that wedding officiated by one MC named Ezeguy, several high ranking citizens were throwing money into the air and my girl never picked any one. I was busy forming photography expert. So, I didn't have time to eat.
When it was time to leave, she called me to meet her at the gate and when I did, she introduced me to three of her friends as her driver. I wanted to squeeze my face until they asked her where the car was and she pointed at my back and we burst out laughing.
Her good sense of humour endeared me to her!
Comments
Post a Comment