I have started what I cannot finish
Selling lands up and down is not anybody's mate!Right now, we have lands for sell and that is what I am here to talk about. We have lands in several locations of the state.
There are lands available in both Abuja and Lagos including other states but let's focus on Anambra because one good turn deserves another!
Several people might want to invest in Anambra but do not know how to do it or have not considered this aspect. I owe you every explanation if you want to buy land.
In Nibo, we have land. In Amansea, we have land. In Oba and Obosi, we have land. In Nwagu-Achalla, we have land. In Nnewi and Umueri, we have land. Even close to the airport and we have something that is called buy to sell. In it, you invest your money and get 40% interest in 12 months.
Let me go straight to the point. If you want to buy lands, it's easy. Basically, what you have to do is book appointments, go for inspections and decide whether to pay or not based on what you see.
Visit km 41 Enugu-Onitsha expressway, beside Regina Caeli junction, Awka to know more. By picking a form, you agree to become a landlord in the shortest possible time.
See you when you want to buy land!
Comments
Post a Comment