LIFE IN GENERAL
To God be the glory! I am alive. If not for anything, for the fact that I witnessed the emergence of chatgpt, change in the political ways of doing things in Nigeria and a prospect of global peace and stability! All these things cannot be achieved in a jiffy but we can look up to God.
In a lifetime of few decades, I have come to realize that I am not always right because others might have opinions different from mine which they are free to air! What baffles me is that I still have few regrets despite not being perfect. One of them is that I didn't become born-again earlier on, another was that I didn't get to know about domain name business while I was in secondary school and yet another is that I wonder if my university degree can prove itself worthy of being mentioned every where.
I know I am not supposed to bother you on my personal stuffs but I believe that a problem made known is half-solved! The problem is that I didn't know some things on time and the solution is that I am still alive and that is why I am thanking God.
Life in general has thought me that human beings are the most trust worthy beings on Earth once they are not biased! One of the ways to be on the right track in life is to be on the Lamb's book of life. In simple terms, become born-again.
Let me narrow my gaze down to few things in life because I might not have the wherewithal to pursue everything I see. Being selective with my goals is not a bad idea and I guess, you too should adopt that. Back in the school, I thought things would always go my own way but when they didn't, I got tired!
In life, learn to give room for improvements.
Comments
Post a Comment