My Kind of Life.

 Happenings around me has shown that life is meant to be explored in different dimensions and I am not lagging behind on this. Many may think that we are just here to live, die and decide whether to come again but it goes beyond that! The life we live has deep meanings attached to it.


At times, I leave my comfort zone in search of knowledge and that can be adventurious! Climbing the Mount Kilimanjaro is not to show that one has nothing else to do but for one to leave a mark behind no matter how little the significance is. History will be kind to me for enduring a lot in Nigeria.


As a human being, you have the option of being either good or bad but my kind of life does not allow me to injure others! When I pick up my pen to write, I try to inspire people and not deceive them because what I say might come back to me tomorrow and I wouldn't want someone to deceive those I care about tomorrow, I mind my business.


There are so many mind-boggling techniques out there, so much name calling, so much fake lives and so much fake News flying around and it's good to be watchful! Stay put when you don't know whether your next step would land you into trouble.


Everybody wants to be rich, there is no doubt about that but in our contemporary time, things have so much advanced that companies are looking for the best personels to work with. This is because they believe that the ability to do something is not enough but the willingness to do it in the most modest way to achieve results in no time using the latest technique possible and we keep evolving. 


Do not be at the lower ebb of life! You can't find yourself possibly at the top all of a sudden without having to work towards it. It is true that some Nigerians are corrupt that you may not get a job without connection but be skilled first! Then try to be self-employed.


At times, you will need funds. That is where so many Nigerians get frustrated! Start now to save, be in good terms with people so that when you’re in need they can help you out and always watch out for opportunities. As much as it is possible, do not steal.


Locally made goods can also sell. Think of what you can produce by applying the knowledge you have gained through school. Look for company to pair with and start marketing for people who already have goods. 


The good thing is, by doing this, you would learn to stand on your own! So long as you're in Nigeria, there are industries you can look into such as real estate, oil and gas, fashion, logistics, importation, public speaking, politics and book publishing. Never be idle.


I am trying to be honest here. 

Comments

Popular Posts